Rodamco Europe announces it has realized a number of changes in its European portfolio in order to further align the portfolio with its strategic focus on top quality retail properties.
- Agreement to acquire 9,140 sqm retail space in Woensel (Eindhoven) from ING Real Estate for a total of approximately €48 million. The retail space is an expansion of the existing shopping centre and will be completed between 2004 and 2006. Upon completion, Rodamco Europe will own approximately 30% of the shopping centre.
- Divestment of furniture boulevard Kruisvoort 68-90 (Breda), for a total of € 16.25 million.
- Divestment of Spuistraat 30 and 62 (The Hague) for a total of € 3.3 million
- Divestment of Vlierboomstraat 600 and Valeriusstraat 77-84 (The Hague), for a total of € 2.75 million
- Acquisition of a 3,749 sqm supermarket let to the Auchan Group in the PARLY 2 shopping centre (Paris), total investment € 9.4 million. Rodamco Europe now owns 46.9% of the shopping centre
- Acquisition of 7,125 sqm cinemas in the shopping centre Rouen St Sever (Rouen), total investment € 6.2 million.
- Acquisition of 5,984 sqm retail/offices located in the shopping centre Villeneuve 2 (Lille), total investment € 10.5 million.
- Rodamco Europe has finalised the sale of 8,000 sqm of office space in the Castellana Hall office building in Madrid to Metrovacesa for € 35.2 million.
Source: Rodamco Europe