Customer Service: +31 (0)20 655 88 55
Retail Space Europe 2016 examines the state of the retail real estate market across Europe, offering an in-depth view, while focusing on ‘what’s next’ in the light of e-commerce, new technologies, and a renewed focus on customer experience.
Introduction – Leon Goldwater, Chairman Europe Real Estate
Cover – The Mall of Switzerland: Bringing innovation to Switzerland's retail scene
Members of leading associations and companies of the retail industry share their views and take a look at the year ahead.
- Neil Ebbutt, Rituals Cosmetics - Taking an established brand into the airport retail sector
- Ann Cairns, Mastercard - Developing the payment tools of the future
- Richard Peiser, Harvard University - Will the move back to the city slow the spread of urban sprawl
- Dmitry Kostygin, Ulmart - The strategy and ambitions of Russia's leading online retailer
- Anthony Khoi, Ærium - Investing in Turkey's long term potential
Top market analysts highlight the latest trends across the European retail real estate markets.
- Katrina Drew, Europe Real Estate - Shopping 2.0
- Yvonne Court, Cushman & Wakefield - Shops: coming back into fashion?
- Grace Jenkinson, Europe Real Estate - No money, no worries: the integration of mobile payments
- Grace Jenkinson, Europe Real Estate - The Internet of Things and RFID
- Chris Maurer, Europe Real Estate - Beacons: engaging the modern consumer
- Deniz Derim, Europe Real Estate - Time to play pop-up: embracing the temporary
Special Focus: Travel Retail
- Julia Padgett, Counter Intelligence Retail - Airports: the future of shopping?
- Katrina Drew, Europe Real Estate - Retail revolution: how travel retail is changing
- Dr Isabella Maggioni, ACRS Research Unit, Monash Business School - Engaging the global shopper on the go
- Johan Schölvinck, Market Square Consult - Aerotropolis: the new urban generation
Includes economic overviews and details on retail investment, shopping centers, high streets and online shopping in 32 European countries.
Contains detailed company, project and personnel information for major international players in the European retail real estate sector, including investors, developers, asset managers, end-users, and associations.
- Corpus Sireo
- EHL Real Estate Group
- Sonae Sierra
- Urban Land Institute
Lists retail real estate companies active across Europe in the fields of consultancy, development, investment and management.
- ICSC Shopping Centre Awards
- Top 10 largest shopping centres
- Top 5 European retail brands
- Top 10 duty free operators
- Top 10 most attractive markets
- Top 25 retail brands
- Events diary 2016