Customer Service: +31 (0)20 655 88 55
Retail Space Europe 2015 examines the state of the retail real estate market across Europe, offering an in-depth view, while focusing on ‘what’s next’ in the light of e-commerce, new technologies, and a renewed focus on customer experience.
Introduction – Leon Goldwater, Chairman Europe Real Estate
Cover – L'esplanade: The shopping destination for the south of Brussels
Members of leading associations and companies of the retail industry share their views and take a look at the year ahead.
- Philip Mountford, Hunkemoller: Expanding and adapting to the changing desires of the modern woman
- Michael Fox, Shoes of Prey: Learning from the customer, delivering originality
- Laurent Morel, Klepierre: Staying at the forefront of retail developments
- Andrew Darrow, KidZania: A playful blend of retail and entertainment
- David Lewis, MindLab: Re-thinking retail: subconscious responses to consumer behavior
Top market analysts highlight the latest trends across the European retail real estate markets.
- Yvonne Court, Cushman & Wakefield: The past, present, and future of retail
- Katie Desir, POPAI: The evolving shopper
- Diana Avram, REP: Apps in retail: meeting the shopper by thinking outside the box
- IKEA Shopping Centres Russia: Long-term commitment to Russia
- Grace Jenkinson, REP: Pop-up shops: Permanently embracing temporary retailing
- Grace Jenkinson, REP: Lighting/LEDs: Lighting for a sustainable future
- Diana Avram, REP: Entertainment in shopping centers: maximizing shopping experience
- Prof. Dr. Filipa Fernandes, SES: Reinventing retail: international expansion strategy as a driver for profitable growth
Factory Outlet Centers
Special Focus - Ecostra GmbH: The continuing growth of outlet centers in Europe
- Magdus: Successful factory outlet centers in Europe
Includes economic overviews and details on retail investment, shopping centers, high streets and online shopping in 33 European countries.
Contains detailed company, project and personnel information for major international players in the European retail real estate sector, including investors, developers, asset managers, end-users, and associations.
- Dana Holdings
- EHL Real Estate Group
- Inter IKEA Center Group
- METRO PROPERTIES
- Sonae Sierra
- TriGranit Development
- TriGranit Management
Lists retail real estate companies active across Europe in the fields of consultancy, development, investment and management.
-Top 20 outlet centers in Europe
-Top 25 outlet retailers in Europe
-ICSC Shopping Centre Awards
-ICSC Solal Marketing Awards