Colliers Interational has been awarded the Central & Eastern European Real Estate Agency of the Year, as determined by the jury of the CEE Real Estate Quality Awards.
A panel of 16 jury members consisting of the leading real estate executives from across Central & Eastern Europe reviewed more than 60 short-listed project and company nominations from Moscow to Prague to Sofia before announcing the winners of 16 award categories at a spectacular Gala Dinner at Warsawâs InterContinental Hotel. The event was attended by over 300 of the regionâs top real estate executives.
Neil Gregory-Eaves, Colliers Internationalâs Regional Managing Director for Central & East Europe accepted the award on behalf of the more than 320 people working in 9 countries in the region. Colliers International first established an office in Central & Eastern Europe in Budapest in 1992 and is a regional partnership.
Highlights of 2004 for Colliers International in Central & Eastern Europe include:
- â¬60,0 million acquisition of 50% interest of Flora Plaza (Prague, Czech Republic)
- â¬32,0 million acquisition of Airport Logistics Park (Prague, Czech Republic)
- â¬11,1 million sale of Diana Passage (Warsaw, Poland)
- â¬18,5 million sale of Atronyx Office Building (Budapest, Hungary)
- â¬17,0 million sale of Westgate Business Center (Budapest, Hungary)
- Won the exclusive mandate to sell the Citigroup Headquarters Building (Moscow, Russia)
- Deloitte 7,000 square meters office prelease (Warsaw, Poland)
- OMV 5,000 square meter office lease (Bucharest, Romania)
- Regus 3,000 square meter office prelease (Moscow, Russia)
- EDS 4,600 square meter office lease (Budapest, Hungary)
- Electroworld 27,000 square meter warehouse lease (Brno, Czech Republic)
- Frans Maas 30,000 square meter warehouse lease (Warsaw, Poland)
Colliers International has also previously been the receipient of the Construction Journal Magazineâs for Best Real Estate Agency in Poland in both 2002 and 2003. In 2003, Colliers International was also recognized by the Budapest Business Journal as the Top Real Estate Agency in Hungary.
The Central & Eastern Europe Real Estate Quality Awards is annual event, which is co-organized by Central & Eastern European Real Estate Guide and Imagine Events.
Source: Colliers International