ABP sells German investement to CS Euroreal (Germany)

Pensionfund ABP and the British real estate fund Hamerson have sold their joint investment in shopping center City Center in the German Essen for € 115.5 mln. to the German open-end fund CS Euroreal.

ABP had a 78% interest in City Center Essen and Hammerson held the remaining 22%. ABP and Hammerson bought City Center in the early nineties for approx. € 59 mln. without the present expansions.

Related News