World Retail Congress has grown to be the most significant global annual meeting of the retail calendar. The Congress has seen a consistent increase in international attendees since its inception. It is the largest multi-channel retail event for international decision makers, where industry leaders meet annually to network and make new business connections. With 1,500+ attendees from over 60 countries, this year’s event in Paris is set to be the biggest yet.
The only meeting place where global industry leaders come together to define the future of retail. Over 170 leading retail speakers and industry experts will provide in-depth focus on the next wave of technology, the future role of the store, responsible retailing and the ever important engagement and understanding of the changing global consumer.
What's new in 2014?
The Congress extensive research with over 200 industry experts and commentators has resulted in some significant changes and additions to the 2014 Congress, including:
• Pre-event networking Following popular demand, 2014 will see the inclusion of a bespoke business networking forum that will enable Congress attendees to connect with each other pre-event and arrange face-to-face meetings whilst at the Congress.
• Global network of advisors This year's Advisory Board welcomes new experts to the Board, CEOs from the biggest retailers across the globe, including from South Africa, Australia, US, France, UK, Hong Kong, China, India.
• Extended, focused content An additional stream across the 3 day Congress will allow for specialism and exposure to the most thought-provoking, inspirational speakers. Each speaker will have a specific brief to fulfil, with clear actional take-aways for the audience.
• The brand new and bigger EXPO The Showcase arena is one of the key focal points of the Congress and a key place for you to network and get the latest technology and solution showcase relevant to your business.
• Consumer experts The 2014 programme will feature, for the very first time, experts from other consumer-led industries. Hearing from banks, hoteliers, the automotive industry, FMCG etc will allow attendees to be exposed to those at the cutting edge of consumer engagement.
• Growth market focus 2014 will see the continuation of the emerging market focus, with new focus areas for 2014 including Russia, Eastern Europe, the new MINT countries and China and India.
• Premier experience The creation of an exclusive, limited package that ensures delegates have an exceptional experience throughout the Congress, and have access to exclusive opportunities and special offers.
• Interactive networking The very latest technologies and products will be showcased in the central networking exhibition area. The space has been carefully chosen to ensure it is conducive to networking and supplier demonstrations.
Book your ticket through our webshop and receive an extra 10% discount and a complimentary copy of the latest edition of Retail Space Europe 2014.