Yesterday 2 March, the first ULI Germany meeting this year, with 190 applicants, was held. Very interesting speeches were held on investments in emerging markets Russia and Turkey.
The speakers and their themes, on the photo, f.l.t.r.:
- Firuz Soyuer, Managing Partner, DTZ Pamir & Soyuer, Turkey, and Vice Chair of ULI Turkey Executive Committee: Turkish Property Market: Secrets in the Details;
- Hinrich Schumacher, Managing Director Ingenhoven Architekten: Architecture export;
- Lee Timmins, Senior Vice President Hines International Inc: Real Estate opportunities in Russia: first hand experience;
- Alexander Otto, President of ULI Germany: introduced the evening;
- Prof. Michael Cesarz, CEO and Development METRO Group Asset Management: Handelstandorte Turkey Russia.