The Turkish Real Estate Summit VI, will gather local and foreign professionals on a two-days conference in Istanbul and topics including urban land development, global capital in Turkey, commercial real estate, residential investments in the South of Turkey, earthquake-resistant and energy-sufficient buildings and housing finance system will be discussed by local and foreign attendees to set out practical answers to the main problems in the real estate market. On the basis of our past experiences, the Summit creates important opportunities to the participants and dictates the current agenda in the market.
Besides a wide range of worldwide speakers and top speakers from the Turkish Real Estate Industry, several representatives from Government and the Public Sector will also speak at the Summit:
- Erdogan Bayraktar, Chairman of Housing Development Administration
- Faruk Nafiz Özak, Minister of Public Works and Settlement
- Ali Babacan, T.R. Minister of State
- Prof.Dr. Hüseyin Kaptan, Head of Istanbul Metropolitan Planning
- Att. Hasan Sipahioglu, Mayor of Alanya