Tomis Plus, a new district springing to life in Constanta (RO)

On 19 October, Tomis Development launched, during a press conference, its first real estate investment, the Tomis Plus residential complex. The project will take up 128,000 m², located on Tomis Blvd., to the exit towards Kogalniceanu Airport, and will offer 584 residences to the Constanta inhabitants.

Residential project Tomis Plus, Constanta, Romania.

"Tomis Plus will breathe new life into our city, not only due to its great variety of residences, but also due to the numerous facilities that will be integrated into this complex: the daycare center, the school, a restaurant, a private club with a gym and a pool, two parks, sports fields and medical practices. The total investment in this project will amount to €40 million," says Lucian Orban, president of Tomis Development.

Real estate consultant Eurisko has been appointed exclusive consultant and broker for the project. Ionut Bordei, partner with Eurisko, says, "Tomis Plus will introduce the residential park concept on the Constanta market, in an integrated project, both from an urban and an architectural perspective. People wishing to purchase an apartment or a villa within this project will pay between 650 and 930 €/m² built."

Buyers can choose between two payment options: a 25% down payment, with the difference paid in stages, until the home is delivered; or a
25% down payment with the rest of 75% to be covered by a banking loan.
The developer will build four types of apartments and four types of villas, with all buildings to be made of concrete frames, with nonbearing masonry cladding on the outside. The apartments will have surface areas ranging between 36.1 m² and 237.6 m² and will be included in buildings that will be 3-8 story-high. Villas will spread on 126.18 m² up to 345 m² and will have 3 floors at most.
Considering the complexity of this real estate development, the investor will build it in six stages, with the first residences to be delivered in 2008.

Source: Eurisko

Related News