Árima announces the completion of new property acquisition, allowing it to continue to create a balanced portfolio in line with its business strategy, consisting of purchasing properties at competitive prices with strong long-term potential value uplift.
With this acquisition, the company team takes its total investment since listing on the stock exchange – just eight months ago – up to €173m, including CapEx commitments. Its portfolio currently comprises a total gross lettable area of over 61,000m² and boasts an underground parking facility for more than 570 vehicles. In line with its investment strategy, 89.3% of the portfolio relates to office properties, and the remaining 10.7% to the logistics sector, all of which are located in Madrid.
This area of Madrid has been one of the most active for corporate lettings in recent years and the property is fully let to the company Sonae Spain. The purchase price was not disclosed.