The President of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (‘RICS’), Mr. Graham Chase FRICS, will be a Keynote Speaker at the CEMP's session ‘Professionalism and the Property Market’. Mr. Chase will explore concepts such as professionalism, ethics, integrity, standards and trust, relating their historical origins to today's fast- moving global real estate markets.
RICS' own, changing approach to regulation will be examined, with particular reference to the profession's nine core values and the new regulatory regime which will be introduced in June 2007. This session will be held during the Plenary Luncheon on Wednesday, April 18th at 2 p.m.
Afterwards, at 4. 15 p.m., the session ‘How to finance property developers and property buyers in Poland and in CEE’ will take place, organized also by the RICS. During the last few years we have been observing a growing number of transactions in the real estate sector in CEE which means an increased demand for debt financing. With the growing competition in the market, compression of yields and market saturation, the bankers have to carefully consider all the risks before granting the financing. The RICS has organized a session on this issue and its panel includes:
- Malgorzata Cieslak MRICS, Associate Director Europe, Hypo Real Estate Bank International
- Agnieszka Jachowicz MRICS, Property Fund Managing Director,BZ WBK AIB Investment Fund Corporation
- Malgorzata Kosinska, Director, Head of Asset Management, Pekao Pirelli Real Estate
- Dieter Knittel, Director Europe, Hypo International
- Alois Lanegger, Managing Director, Raiffeisen Leasing Real Estate
For more info on Central Europe Meeting Point go to : www.centraleuropemeeting.com
Source: Central Europe Meeting Point
An impression of last year's Central Europe Meeting Point.
Click here to read the editorial article on RICS from Europe Real Estate Yearbook 2007.