Mipim Asia, the world's property market in Asia-Pacific, will host a number of Singapore exhibitors presenting a highly diversified range of very large-scale projects. With 25 countries attending, 115 exhibiting companies and over 1,200 delegates, MIPIM Asia will be held at the Convention and Exhibition Centre in Hong Kong from 27 to 29 September 2006. It promises to provide a platform for discussions and negotiations for all property professionals wishing to develop in this region.
Urban Redevelopment Authority, Singapore, at MIPIM 2006.
The following Singapore projects will be showcased at MIPIM Asia:
- Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) is supervising the enlargement of the centre of Singapore covering 300 hectares at Marina Bay. URA has also launched the sale of Collyer Quay, a key component in this ambitious project, which will include a 70-floor residential tower, a large number of hotels and offices, and an extensive leisure activity infrastructure. This project will be purchased between 2007 and 2010.
- Sentosa Cove a magnificent, 117-hectare seafront enclave in the east of Singapore, this area is the only opportunity for foreign investors to acquire private property. The sale of lots and residences has just begun, with a target of 2,500 residences programmed for 2010.
- Sentosa Leisure Group located in the south of Singapore, this 500 hectare tropical island is the country's main hotel destination. There are already plans to upgrade its hosting capacity from 800 to 2,000 rooms. Many other developments are about to become available now that the government has announced the county's second largest maxi hotel complex on this site.
- Ong & Ong Architects Ltd. founded in 1972, with a track record of more than 500 projects, this architects practice is widely known in the Asia Pacific region. Already active in Vietnam, Ong & Ong plans to start business in Malaysia, India, the Philippines and in China.
- Wing Tai Holding Ltd. based in Singapore and recognized since 1978 for its activity as a property developer and investor, the company is also engaged in the hospitality business, the food business and the apparel retailing business while leveraging its presence in Malaysia and Hong Kong. Its successful projects include Draycott 8, The Serenade @ Holland, The Tessarina in Singapore and Unit G2, Holiday Plaza, and Johor Bahru in Malaysia.
Other Singaporean companies will be attending such as Ho Bee Group; ING Real Estate; ISG Asia; Jones Lang Lasalle; JTC Corporation; and the Singapore Tourism Board.
Go to www.mipimasia.com for a complete list of companies exhibiting at MIPIM Asia.
Source: Reed MIDEM