MIPIM in a nutshell:
MIPIM, the world’s property market, brings together the most influential players from all international property sectors - office, residential, retail, healthcare, sport, logistics and industrial - offering unrivalled access to the greatest number of development projects and sources of capital worldwide.
MIPIM key figures:
- 19,000 m² of exhibition
- 1,650 CEOs & Chairmen
- 2,000 Exhibiting Companies
- 4,500 Investors
- 460 Journalists
- 20,500 Unique participants
- 80 Countries
MIPIM 2014: celebrating the 25th edition and 25 years of international real estate.
As the world changes, the real Estate industry is entering a new era and facing major contemporary. MIPIM 2014 will offer the arena to define and share new perspectives for the Built environment of the Coming 25 years with a expert-led programme of conference, networking and events:
250 speakers • 30+ panels of experts • 10+ workshops • 3 masterminds’ sessions • 14 topic-based breakfasts & lunches • 80+ project presentations• 3 speed matchings • The MIPIM Awards ceremony • The Leaders’ breakfast • 2 international Thought leaders’ Summits: the Mayors’ Think Tank and Re-invest Summit
NEW THIS YEAR !
• 3 Countries of Honour: Brazil, Russia, Turkey
Three key property markets for their extraordinary business growth opportunities under the spotlights through a dedicated programme of conferences and events, we invite you to explore all that Brazil, Russia and Turkey have to offer
• CITIES PRESENTATIONS: 4 sessions of cities presenting logistics, hotel, tourism and leisure projects and opportunities
• “THE BIG DEBATE”: A unique panel consisted of a lineup of international speakers who will share their vision for the built environment of the coming 25 years (on Thursday 13th March)
• SPECIFIC PROGRAMMES PER ASSET CLASS: Mornings on logistics | Daily sessions on hotel, tourism and leisure | Healthcare afternoon
• THE “INFRASTRUCTURE AFTERNOON”: An afternoon of debate around “Shaping the city of tomorrow” (on Wednesday 12th March)