Located in Rome Fiumicino, MID is Italy’s newest outlet. With the project approval process already completed, MID represents an excellent opportunity for investors and developers.
MID Outlet is situated in a strategic and attractive location between the center of Rome and Fiumicino airport, a charming spot that attracts more tourists than anywhere else in Italy, the city of Rome being the fourth biggest tourist destination in Europe.
The figures relating to the project speak for themselves and are the clearest indication of the excellent opportunities that MID will offer: 130 stores, over 29,000 m² of GLA and 2,000 parking spaces. It’s a balanced and perfectly sustainable project.
The new outlet was designed to welcome large numbers of domestic and international customers that fly in from all over the world to visit Italy’s magnificent capital. MID is located in a strategic position with a catchment area of almost 1.5 million local residents within 30 minutes of the outlet, with an income equal to 123% of the national average, and a population of almost 5 million inhabitants within 90 minutes from the outlet, whose average per capita income is 112% of the national average.
MID is in the heart of an area that attracts significant numbers of local, domestic and international tourists:
- just 30 minutes from Rome’s city centre thanks to the free Rome-Fiumicino motorway or the FM1 train service
- five minutes from Fiumicino airport, which served 37 million passengers in 2012
- five minutes from Rome’s Nuova Fiera trade fair district
- 40 minutes from the port of Civitavecchia, the biggest tourist port in the Mediterranean, serving around 2.6 million passengers each year
- very close to Lazio region’s main seaside resorts
- adjacent to Fiumicino retail trade centre
MID will be open 365 days a year.
For more information or details on the progress of the project please visit Larry Smith Italia stand (R25 – R27) at EIRE 2013 on 4 - 6 June at Fieramilanocity.
Source: Larry Smith Italia