Already 157 attendees, of which 74 are investors, from all over Europe, have registered to be part of the IPE Investor Forum & Awards on 1 june 2006 at the Amsterdam Hilton (see photo). The list of participants shows the names of several of the larger European capital owners, for instance Allianz Pensionsfonds, HVB Pensionsfonds, BNL Fondi Immobiliari and ING Group Pension Fund.
Attendance to the IPE Real Estate Awards and Conference is virtually free for investors as IPE Real Estate offer pension fund and insurance company managers two nights free accommodation as well as up to €350 towards travel expenses.
If you would like to attend, act fast and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Forum is promising to be very interesting, with the following subjects to be adressed:
- Valuation: can you trust it? Will it prevent the full globalisation of real estate? What has gone wrong with valuation in Germany? Globally, how can we overcome the problem?
- Asset Allocation Game: How do / should pension funds handle asset allocation to real estate across the different approaches of core, value added, developing joint-ventures and opportunity.
- Infrastructure: Is this sector destined to become the new real estate gold rush?
- Several Pension fund case studies: making the most of real estate in your portfolio allocation.
- Have open-ended fund vehicles lost their credibility? Will the new REIT structures replace them or complement them?
- Hunting in packs: institutional-led purchasing vehicles for small funds to aggregate their investments. How do they compare with private funds?
The Awards ceremony on the evening of 1 June, will be one of the highlights of the day. It will recognize the best regional investor in eight European countries or regions. There will also be prizes for the best small, medium and large investor, the best service provider and the outstanding industry contribution.
The companies that allready have booked:
Aberdeen Property Investors
Achmea Vastgoed B.V.
Agence Internationale de Presse
AIB Investment Managers
Arlington Property Investors
ASBL MEP's Pension Fund
ATP Real Estate
Banco de Portugal SGFP
Bawag Allianz Mitarbeitervorsorgekasse AG
Blue Sky Group (KLM Pension Fund)
BNL Fondi Immobiliari SGR p.A.
Caisse de pensions de la Republique et Canton du Jura
Cepsa Fondo de pensiones
CGD Pensões, Sociedade Gestora de Fundos de Pensões, S.A.
Church Commissioners for England
Citigroup Alternative Investments
Citigroup Property Investors
Cordares Pension Fund
CSOB Penzijni Fond Stabilita
CSOB PF Stabilita
Curzon Global Partners
Cushman & Wakefield
European Islamic Investment Bank PLC
Fennia & Henki-Fennia
First Closed Pension Fund
Fondo Pensione Personale Deutsche Bank
Goris Advies B.V.
Hotel Employees Provident Fund
HVB Pensionsfonds AG
IIB Bank Pension Fund Trustees
ING Group Pension Fund
ING Real Estate Investment Management
IPE Real Estate
IVG Immobilien AG
IVG Immobilien Fonds GmbH
John Lewis Partnership Pensions Trust Ltd
JSC "Accumulating Pension Fund of Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan
JSC Open Pension Fund "SEB Unipensija"
Karen Gleason & Associates
Kosovo Pension Savings Trust
Loyalis Financial Services
Ministry of Finance
Motor Industry Pension Plans
Oxford Property Consultants
PBZ Croatia Osiguranje
Pension Fund Metalektro
PIC DSK Rodina AD
Pramerica Real Estate Investors (Europe) AG
Pramerica Property Funds AG
Pramerica Real Estate Investors Limited
Protego Real Estate Investors
Prva Pokojninska Druzba d.d.
RMC Risk Management Consulting GmbH
Robeco Pension Fund