IKBs first 1 billion tap issue fully placed (DE)

IKB made a successful start to 2006 by fully placing the first €1 bln tap issue in its corporate history on the capital market. The two-year, 2.5% fixed-coupon issue (ISIN DE00027196714) was placed with a broadly-diversified range of private and institutional investors.

On the photo: IKB-Building in Düsseldorf.

IKB's own bond issues account for approx. 70% of the funding volume required to refinance the bank's lending business. The remaining 30% is raised from public-sector development banks, predominantly from KfW Banking Group. IKB's aggregate issuance during its financial year 2004/2005 (1 April 2004 to 31 March 2005) amounted to €8 billion, with similar volumes expected for the current financial year.

Source: IKB

Related News