150+ leading investors, developers and lenders active in UK & Europe will get together on 29-30 April for the Global Real Estate Institute’s annual British GRI meeting. The event is the GRI’s 7th instalment in the British market and offers a high-level networking platform for real estate professionals. Over two days attendees will participate in a series of closed-door discussions covering key areas of the British real estate market including retail, residential and shopping mall developments.
The British GRI attracts an impressive list of industry heavyweights, including leading lenders active foreign investors and hotel companies including Blackstone, Goldman Sachs, City & Docklands Group, Gaw Capital Partners, Deutsche Bank, Meyer Bergman, Macquarie Bank, Henderson Global Investors, Colony Capital, EY, Aareal Bank, Garbe Logistics, Renshaw Bay & Wainbridge.
Some of the topics that will be discussed are:
· Foreign capital in the UK: What assets? What locations?
· Emerging markets: Will the UK lose its appeal? Who will attract the capital?
· Financing in the UK: Who will be the “new kids on the block”?
· Office to resi: What impact is it having in the London market?
· Hotels: How, why and where to invest?
· Asset management: More important than ever before?
· European NPLs: What is in the pipeline? Where are the potential hotspots?
About Global Real Estate Institute
The GRI is a global club of senior real estate investors, developers and lenders that runs its activities through a collection of annual meetings focussed on different regions of the world since 1998. Its mission is to help its members build personal relationships and work together in creating opportunities.
For more information about British GRI:
Director, British & Russia GRI
+44 20 7121 5089