150+ leading investors, developers and lenders active in Turkey will get together on 13-14 January for the Global Real Estate Institute’s annual Turkey GRI meeting. The event is the GRI’s 6th instalment in the Turkish market and offers a high-level networking platform for real estate professionals. Over two days attendees will participate in a series of closed-door discussions covering key areas of the Turkey real estate market including retail, residential and shopping mall developments.
The Turkey GRI attracts an impressive list of industry heavyweights, including leading lenders active foreign investors and hotel companies including Bio Istanbul, Forum Turkey Fund, Turkapital Holding, Bemes Yapı, Aareal Bank, Zorlu Property Group, Blackstone, ECE Türkiye Proje Yönetimi , Amstar Global Advisers, Hochtief Projektentwicklung, Pradera Management Turkey, BLG Capital, Tishman Speyer, NEF, Retfund and Zeus Capital Managers.
Some of the topics that will be discussed are:
• New Hotel Developments - picking up or slowing down?
• Office in Turkey - is it becoming increasingly attractive for investors?
• Residential in Turkey - where are the next hot spots?
• Shopping Mall Development - no signs of abating?
• Institutional Investors – is it time to turn bullish on Turkey?
• Urban Regeneration in Turkey - opportunities and challenges
• Sustainability - vital or trivial?
About Global Real Estate Institute
The GRI is a global club of senior real estate investors, developers and lenders that runs its activities through a collection of annual meetings focussed on different regions of the world since 1998. Its mission is to help its members build personal relationships and work together in creating opportunities.
For more information about Turkey GRI:
Emrah Senel, Turkey Director
+44 20 7121 5073