The Financial Times will host the 10th Annual FT Property Summit on the 07 December 2016 at the Waldorf Astoria, London. Martin Wolf, CBE will deliver the Opening Keynote - The Economic Outlook, and Judith Evans, Property Correspondent, will be chairing the Summit.
The Property Summit will bring together global investors, occupiers, lenders and developers to discuss the opportunities and challenges facing the real estate market. The summit will provide a window onto the latest investment and development trends to assess what the future holds for London and beyond.
Real estate in key gateway markets may have passed its peak, analysts suggest; but the continuing era of low yield means property retains its allure, and investors are looking to fresh locations and property types in the search for yield. Meanwhile, a new generation of occupiers -- both businesses and city-dwellers -- are reshaping how buildings are designed and relate to their surroundings.
Reasons to attend:
* Gain an economic outlook on the UK property market and it's comparison to major markets abroad
* Hear the Government’s perspective on how they can work together
* Look into 'build to rent' developments and the Private Rented Sector
* Hear from leading occupiers on what they want from their buildings
* Gain a thorough look at the property investment market
* Excellent networking opportunities
Tickets are limited and subject to availability. Please book tickets now to avoid disappointment at: live.ft.com/Property