Kungsleden AB (publ) held yesterday an Extraordinary General Meeting which approved the Boards decision on a rights issue dated 16 August 2005.
The preferential rights issue aims to create the financial strength necessary to exploit attractive acquisition opportunities ahead.
- Rights issue of up to SEK 1,001 million
- Shareholders entitled to subscribe for one new share for every five shares held
- Issue price of SEK 132 per share
- Subscription period 28 September 18 October 2005
- Record date for participation in the rights issue 23 September 2005
- The rights issue will at full subscription increase the number of outstanding shares in Kungsleden with 7 583 448 from 37 917 240 to 45 500 688 shares.