Every year, Property Forum and RICS gather leading decision makers of European property markets at Prague Property Forum to discuss the future of our industry. CEOs, influential investors, bankers, developers, fast-growing proptech start-up founders, architects and valuers will come together on June 4, 2019 at the Cubex Centre in Prague to analyse the potential of the Czech property market from a global perspective.40+ speakers, 200+ visitors - Don't miss it!
- Senior international investors' roundtable – Meet the people behind the largest deals
- Proptech – How the property sector should embrace new technologies
- Developers' roundtable – Meet the players who shape the future of cities
- Opportunities beyond Prague – Secondary cities are booming
- Alternative asset classes on the rise – When is the right time to invest?
- Changing ways of working – What’s next for office developments?
- The future of shopping destinations – Are malls dead?
- Can robots replace valuers? – The future of property valuation
- 50+ speakers and 250+ visitors
- FULL PROGRAMME: http://bit.ly/2LAekAi
- Hannes Wimmer, Erste Group Bank AG
- Tomáš Jandík, REICO
- Martin Erbe, Helaba
- Pavel Streblov, Penta Investments
- Tomas SedlacekCSOB
- Gábor Vörös, UniCredit
- Pavel Krch?ák, Oberbank
- Mike Atwell, JLL
- Marcel Kolesar, Colliers International
- James Dearsley, Unissu
- Erwin Hanslik, Taylor Wessing
- Andy Thompson, Colliers International
- Kevin Turpin, JLL
- Žofia Voda, Skanska Property Czech Republic
- Zuzana Nehajova, EY
- Karel Pelán, IWG plc
- Duarte Cabral, Sonae Sierra
- Leon Goldwater, We Are Pop Up
- ALL SPEAKERS: http://bit.ly/2JDZpT5