GRI Hospitality Europe 2019 is an annual get-together of senior investors, lenders and developers active in the hospitality market in Europe within GRI Europe 2019. Now in its second year, we will have dedicated discussions focused on product selection, disruptive trends, the macro state of hospitality investments globally as well as understanding capital flows into all of Europe’s hospitality assets and the current hotspots for investors, lenders.
See below for a glimpse at some of the themes that will be discussed.
- Global capital flows in Europe's hospitality assets
- Threats and opportunities for hospitality investments
- Real estate as a service - is the hotel formula the only way forward for all assets?
- Is the market defined by a few institutions or can local players stand out and conquer?
- The airbnb effect - what lessons can investors learn?
- Established Brands vs Fresh Brands - Competing or complementary?
- Mixed Use Estates – What are the investment implications?
- Accessing finance for development
- Hospitality, Leisure & Serviced Assets - Are their fates forever intertwined?
- What Adds Value to Hospitality & Mixed Use Developments? Service, F&B, Offices, Resi, Retail, Leisure or something entirely new?
- Destinations - Summer vs Winter Hotspots