EPRA is proud to present the winner of the 2003 EPRA Best Performer Award, sponsored by LaSalle Investment Management and Kempen & Co. The aim of the Award is to formally recognise a company which has shown outstanding performance, due to good active management, and that provides a good level of transparency for investors.
The independent Award Committee consists of representatives from both the buy-side and the sell-side. The Award Committee performed its analysis in total independence from EPRA and LaSalle Investment Management, and provided valuable input in constructing the Award criteria. This was not only relevant, but also essential, as this Award’s inaugural year.
The Award criteria are as follows:
- Best absolute total return performance over 2003 in local currency
- Consistent relative out-performance versus the country index in local currency, year on year, for the past 3 years, so consistent performance is ensured
- Constituent of the EPRA Europe Index
- EPRA membership is non-relevant
- Qualitative criteria such as corporate governance, liquidity and transparency are taken into account by the Award Committee
The winner of the EPRA Best Performer Small/Mid Cap Award 2003