Ackermans & van Haaren N.V., a company incorporated under Belgian Law, acting in own name and for its own account as well as for account of Compagnie Nationale Ã Portefeuille, a company incorporated under Belgian Law, bids to take over the all ordinary shares and VVPR shares of GIB S.A., a company incorporated under Belgian Law, at the price of EUR 43,- per share.
- The shares have to be cum-cp 19 till 30.
- The bid will be valid from October 23, 2002 till November 06, 2002 included.
- The price of the shares acquired in this way, will be payable on November 12, 2002.
- The bid is conditional :
This offer is committed to the condition that at least 90% of the shares GIB has to be transfered by the public.
However, the bidder reserves the right to renounce at that condition to acquire the offered shares GIB anyway.
The orders which were in the NSC orderbook on October 22, 2002 at the end of the session will be cancelled. As a consequence, market members will have to introduce the new orders of their clients into the trading system before the opening of the trading session on Wednesday, October 23, 2002.
- Costs : All costs will be borne by the bidder (including the stamp duty (la taxe sur opÃ©rations de Bourse) of 0,17% with a maximum of EUR 250,- per transaction). However, all administrative expenses charged by another intermediary than the financial agents listed below, will be borne by the seller of the shares.
- If, at the end of the bid period, the offeror has acquired 90% or more, but lower than 95% of the ordinary shares GIB, the bid will be reopened.
- If, at the end of the bid period, the offeror holds 95% or more of the shares GIB, he will launch a squeeze-out bid at the same price and on the same conditions.
- If 90% or more of the shares GIB has to be transfered within the framework of the bid , the delisting of the shares GIB of the First Market will be asked by the Market authority of Euronext Brussels.
- Prospectus: available from October 23, 2002 at the financial agents mentioned below.
- Financial Agents : Fortis Bank â€“ Dexia Bank â€“ BBL â€“ Bank Degroof - Bank Dewaay â€“ KBC Bank â€“ Petercam â€“Puilaetco.
(source: Euronext Brussels)