Corio acquires additional 30% of Le Balzac (FR)

As part of the rearrangement of the offices portfolio in France, Corio acquired an additional 30% of the shares of Le Balzac office building from Stichting Pensioenfonds Metaal en Techniek with effect from 31 December 2007.

This acquisition adds to Corio's direct result as of 1 January 2008. The acquisition price is in line with the mid-year valuation of Le Balzac. After this transaction, Corio owns 70% of the shares of Le Balzac. Corio is currently discussing the acquisition of the other 30% of the shares from Fortis.

Le Balzac is an office building in Courbevoie-La Def

Related News