Corestate starts billion Euro fund with German commercial real estate (DE/CH)

CORESTATE CAPITAL Zurich, under the management of Ralph Winter, has started a new billion Euro fund for institutional investors. Following a fund investing in German residential real estate the new venture is called Corestate German Commercial Fund.

It is expected to reach a volume of up to €2.5 billion, 70% of which will be invested in office estates in llb-areas of German top locations and good areas in B-cities. The remaining 30% spread across retail and logistics buildings as well as operative estates (mainly hotels). The acquisition return is expected to be around 7% to 8%, according to Winter. Investors come from Europe, including Germany, the United States, the Arab region and East Asia.

Source: Corestate Capital

Related News