This year’s event, which returns to London for a fourth time, is expected to exceed the more than 500 attendees of last year’s Global Summit in Berlin. For three days, CRE professionals, including corporate occupiers and real estate advisors, will adopt the Summit theme “Disruptive Innovation: the Business of Change," to look at the challenge of an ever-changing set of business dynamics and market conditions, and how, regardless of position, industry or geography, we’re all in the business of change.
An extensive range of education sessions over the two days will form the bulk of the Summit programme. Confirmed peer-led conference sessions will be led by senior representatives from Google, Ebay, Pfizer, IBM Business, Bose Corporation, Royal Bank of Scotland, Standard Chartered Bank, Deutsche Bank, Unilever, Cisco, Oxford University, University of Exeter, UCL, Iron Mountain, Arup, Sodexo, and many others.
Among the many topics to be explored will be:
- The business risks and opportunities of hyper-connectivity
- Integrating health and wellness into buildings
- Cyberattacks and the risk to building management systems
- The rise of the vertical campus
- Understanding cross-cultural relationships in the changing demographics of the workplace
- How radical openness (transparency of information) is shaping the workplace
- Lessons on performance from sports science to the workplace
- Predictive analytics, one of the next great disruptors for CRE
- The psychology of workplace design
- How unconscious biases hinder innovation
In addition, the Summit will include a full networking and corporate entertainment programme, including a welcome reception on Wednesday, 16th September, an evening reception at the London Transport Museum on 17th September. The full agenda is available here.
The EMEA Summit will take place at The Lancaster Hotel in London between16-18 September. This year’s event sees the Summit move to a mid-week start, concluding in time for the weekend.
Registration details are available from the website.