CoreNet Global's Central Europe Chapter has a new executive committee. Thomas Glatte, responsible for BASF's global corporate real estate management continues to serve as President of the Central Europe Chapter.
Besides Glatte, who is also responsible for the Learning Program, the new executive committee has the following members:
- Björn Christmann (Bombardier Transportation), Finance,
- Anke Gerlach (NetApp), Membership,
- Ulrich Kerber (Vodafone), Relationship and Liason,
- Sven Wingerter (Eurocres), Marketing Communication and Sponsoring
- Stefan Wolter (Johnson Controls): Program & Component Coordination
- Gabriel Epp (AOS): Young Leaders and Innovation.
Members of the extended executive committee are Dieter Enzner (ProSiebenSat.1) and Eckhard von Münchow (Nokia Siemens Networks).
Glatte: "We have tripled our membership in the last four years and have organized successful events regarding the various topics concerning Corporate Real Estate Management. The need to spread knowledge and ´Best-Practice-Sharing´ is still very high.
"Because of its global reach CoreNet Global has the ideal platform. The importance of CRE will grow dramatically in the years ahead."
Source: FTI Consulting