Real estate’s leading investors, developers and lenders active in the UK will get together this May for UK's most senior-level real estate event, British GRI. The event is the Global Real Estate Institute’s sixth instalment in the British market and offers a unique networking platform for Board and C-level real estate professionals.
The event gathers local and international real estate players active in the UK in informal group discussions on investment opportunities:
• CRE Long Term Debt – What alternatives, are they for everyone?
• Retail Property Market – All gloom or is it more exciting in the regions?
• Investing in the UK – London or elsewhere?
• European Real Estate – Broad recovery or niche business?
• The Square Mile – The charm of Europe?
For a conference program list, please click here.
Build powerful real estate networks, engage directly with leaders in the industry and tailor the meeting to your business needs.