1. Shopping centers by provinces in Turkey, their catchment areas, sizes and major tenant;
2. Individual shopping centers losing their functions, their sizes and locations;
3. Shopping centers recovering that had lost their function in previous year;
4. Year-on-year changes and year 2016 expectations of organized shopping center turnovers;
5. Trends in future shopping center leasable areas until the year 2016;
6. Threats against shopping centers;
7. Current needs for new shopping centers by province, saturated provinces, and provinces to be in need and saturated in the year 2016;
8. Potential threats awaiting the sector in future and our professional opinion about criticism on future planning.
If you would like a copy of this report and get an in-depth view on the Analysis of Shopping Centers Potential in Turkey 2014-2016, please follow the redirect link to our shop.