As announced on January 30, 2013, the Supervisory Board of Unibail-Rodamco S.E. in its meeting of March 4, 2013, has appointed Mr Christophe Cuvillier as Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Management Board, as of April 25, 2013, replacing Mr Guillaume Poitrinal.
Christophe Cuvillier joined Unibail-Rodamco two years ago as Chief Operating Officer. He had previously held various positions within the PPR Group, including Chief Operating Officer from 2000 to 2005 and Chairman and CEO of FNAC from 2008 to 2010, and CEO of Conforama from 2005 to 2008. Prior to the PPR Group, he spent 14 years in the Luxury Products Division of L'Oréal, both in France and abroad, holding during 8 years various senior management positions. Christophe Cuvillier is a graduate of HEC.
Upon the proposal of Christophe Cuvillier, the Supervisory Board in the same meeting decided to:
• renew the mandates of Management Board members of Mrs Catherine Pourre, Chief Resources Officer, and Mr Jaap Tonckens, Chief Financial Officer, in their current positions;
• appoint as Management Board members, Mr Jean-Marie Tritant as Chief Operating Officer, Mr Olivier Bossard as Chief Development Officer, and Mr Fabrice Mouchel as Deputy Chief Financial Officer.
Jean-Marie Tritant joined the Group in 1997 and held various management positions including Head of Asset Management, General Manager of the Office Division, Managing Director Retail France (2007), and Managing Director Retail and Offices France (2012). Jean-Marie Tritant is a graduate of ESC Dijon.
Olivier Bossard joined the Group in 1998 as Portfolio Manager, then Head of Asset Management (2003) and Executive Vice President in charge of Unibail development and strategy (2006) before becoming Managing Director of Offices France in 2007. Olivier Bossard became Group Director of Development in 2010. He is an Architect, graduate of Ecole des Beaux-Arts and Sciences Po Paris.
Fabrice Mouchel joined the Group in 2001 as Head of Corporate Development, before becoming Head of Financial Resources and Investor Relations (2002), and Deputy Chief Financial Officer (2007). Fabrice Mouchel is a graduate of HEC and holds a Master's Degree in Law.
These appointments and renewals will be effective as of April 25, 2013 for a 4-year period following the Group's combined Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting taking place on the same date, and subject to the Dutch Financial Market Authority's (AFM) approval.
Unibail-Rodamco's Management Board will be composed of 6 members. Chaired by Christophe Cuvillier, it will include 5 other members (in alphabetical order):
• Olivier Bossard, Chief Development Officer;
• Fabrice Mouchel, Deputy Chief Financial Officer;
• Catherine Pourre, Chief Resources Officer;
• Jaap Tonckens, Chief Financial Officer;
• Jean-Marie Tritant, Chief Operating Officer.