Retail Space Europe 2017 - 11th edition is an annual publication which examines the state of the retail real estate market across Europe, offering an in-depth view, while focusing on ‘what’s next’ in the light of customer psychology, pop-up shops, the shift in retail entertainment and much more.
This edition features Poland as the Country of Honour.
Introduction – Leon Goldwater, Chairman Europe Real Estate
Cover – Galeria Mlociny, Warsaw, Poland
Top market analysts highlight the latest trends across the European retail real estate markets.
- Jan Kristensen, Visuality Group - Psychology of shopping
- David Hutchings, Cushman & Wakefield - Retail high-street renaissance
- Lucy Land, Brandspots - In the Mix: Why Pop-ups have become a vital part of the shopping centre marketing strategy
- Kim Ellerman, Q&A Research and Consultancy, Hidde Vissia, Kersten Retail, Marrit Laning, Redevco - The store fit-out of the future: How different will it be?
- Ashley Herbert, Europe Real Estate - Virtual and augmented reality - The next shift in retail entertainment
- Retailp - The importance of analytics for retailers, investors and developers
- Julia Padget, Counter Intelligence Retail - Airports - The great brand ambassadors
Special Focus: Poland - The Country of Honour
Includes economic overviews and details on retail investment, shopping centers, high streets and online shopping in 32 European countries.
Contains detailed company, project and personnel information for major international players in the European retail real estate sector, including investors, developers, asset managers, end-users, and associations.
- Fiba Holding
- Union Investment
Lists retail real estate companies active across Europe in the fields of consultancy, development, investment and management.
- ICSC Solal Marketing Awards 2016
- Top 5 European retail brands
- Cross-border retailer attractiveness
- Top retailers by country
- Top 25 global retailers
- Top 25 luxury retailers
- Top 5 duty free retailers and airports
- Events diary 2016