Rodamco Europe applies for delisting of its shares from Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Paris (NL/FR)

Rodamco Europe N.V. ("Rodamco") announces that it has applied to NYSE Euronext for the delisting of its ordinary shares with a nominal value of €8 each from Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Paris.

98.52% of the shares in the company are owned by Unibail-Rodamco, which started squeeze out proceedings for the remaining 1.48% of the shares with the Enterprise Chamber of the Court of Appeals in Amsterdam on December 14, 2007.

Source: Rodamco

Related News