As Account Manager, you will be the expert business partner for the international real estate market. You will be responsible for further developing relationships with existing clients, as well as seeking out prospective new clients. Regular travel to international exhibitions will be a part of your role.
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Are able to work on a Bachelor's (HBO) level
- Have excellent communications skills
- Are a self-starter and networker with an interest in the real estate market and the financial world associated with it.
- Have good analytical abilities and you are able to work in a methodical way
- Have proven commercial achievements and skills in advertising sales
- Have excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
- Are commercially minded, flexible and stress-resistant
- Have no 9-5 mentality.
- Are in possession of a valid driving licence
Real Estate Publishers (REP) is a leading multi-media publishing, research and consultancy firm and has developed into a leading international media player for the real estate business. REP has a pan-European scope with an international orientation. Our publications are distributed across the globe at major congresses and events. The REP office is located in The Hague, the Netherlands. Visit our site for more information: http://www.europe-re.com.
REP offers a good salary with attractive secondary benefits and a bonus & incentives package. You will have a challenging position within an international work environment and you will have the chance to work with inspiring colleagues.
Send your application including CV before 15 October to Real Estate Publishers, att. Erik Goosen, Postbox 84416, 2508 AK Den Haag or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.