REDEVCO and Unibail Rodamco open 15,000-m² extension to La Part Dieu shopping center in Lyons (FR)

La Part Dieu shopping center in Lyons, France, opened the doors of its new extension to the public on May 3rd. The 15,000-m² extension comprises 25 units fully let to international and local retailers including Saturn, Monoprix, New Look, G Star, We Store and Tommy Hilfiger.


The La Part Dieu shopping centerin Lyons received a €30 million extension.

REDEVCO, a co-owner of La Part Dieu shopping centre since its opening in 1975, has invested more than €30 million in the extension and owns 12 of the 25 units, representing approx. 40% of total GLA. Unibail Rodamco owns the remaining 60%.

This extension gives La Part Dieu a total size of 125,000 m² With 250 units, it is one of the largest shopping centres in France. Perfectly connected to public transport, it is located in the second largest urban area in France (6.2 million inhabitants) and benefits from a footfall of 30 million visitors a year.

The portfolio of REDEVCO France currently consists of 81 properties representing a value of €1 billion. REDEVCO is a co-owner of 29 of the largest French shopping centers.


Related News