Nexity has finalized its acquisition of a 76% majority stake in PERL (FR)

Following the acquisition agreement announced on 17 March 2014, and after having received a favorable opinion from the French Competition Authority on 20 May 2014, Nexity finalized its acquisition of 76.4% of the share capital of PERL. The remaining 23.6% is held by Alain Laurier, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of PERL, and by the company’s management, including Deputy CEO Laurent Mogno.
PERL will be integrated into Nexity’s Residential real estate division and will be consolidated in Nexity’s financial statements with effect from 1 July 2014
Source: Nexity

Related News