Capital & Regional plc, the co-investing property asset manager, today announces its unaudited interim results, compiled for the first time under International Financial Reporting Standards, for the six months ended 30 June 2006.
- Adjusted fully diluted Net Asset Value per share increased by 19% to £11.84.
- Recurring pre-tax profit2 up 26% to £15.0m.
- Interim dividend increased by 29% to 9p (June 2005: 7p).
- Profit after tax of £135.9m (June 2005: £60.8m).
- Property under management approaching £6 billion.
- Sale of Morfa Retail Park, Swansea to the Junction Fund for £105m.
Commenting on the results, Martin Barber, Chief Executive said:
"I am delighted to report that our market leading performance that we saw in 2004 and 2005 is continuing into 2006".
Source: Hudson Sandler