A recent survey conducted by Information Management Network (IMN), global organizers of institutional finance and investment conferences, had nothing but positive feedback from their attendees about their recent data center conference.
"We were quite happy with the conference; there were good comments from the whole team that attended. The venue, organization, and attendees were all first rate and met or exceeded our expectations," said Jacob Naeb, Senior Project Manager at Arup.
Data centers are an asset class that investors need to seriously consider for their investment portfolio. While the opportunities in the current real estate market are froth with currency issues, tranche warfare, extend and pretend and trophy buildings at nosebleed valuations, and the rest of the investment market is worrying about a double dip, data center growth has continued throughout the recession with demand doubling every two years. Many believe this is the one place where 20% returns are still possible.
IMN will be hosting its European Financing, Investing & Real Estate Development Data Center forum in London, April 24-25 for senior data center executives, tenants, real estate investors, venture capitalists and service providers. To view our preliminary agenda and to see a list of our speakers and sponsors, please visit our conference website.
Presidents, CEOs & Enterprise Users Speaking at our 2012 European Data Center Forum include:
- Ian F Bitterlin, Chief Technology Officer Ark Continuity
- Anton Self, CEO Bastion Host Ltd.
- Jonathan Bream, CEO Bream Real Estate Group
- Jason Blank, Co-Managing Director Brockton Capital
- Paul Anderson, Data Center Director CapGemini
- Byrne Murphy, President & CEO Digiplex
- Tony Lucas, Founder Flexiant Ltd
- Per Werngren, CEO IDC
- Paul Foskett, Chief Executive & Co- Founder 5Nines
- Guy Marsden, Director Highbridge Properties Plc
- Jules Delahaije, President & Chief Executive Officer Linxtelecom/Linxdatacenter
- Rick Gauthier, General Manager- Engineering Services IT Microsoft Corp.
- Hector Diaz, Director - Data Center Portfolio Management Oracle
- Robert Elgaard, CTO Skandinavisk Data Center I/S
- Aidan Paul, Chief Executive Officer Vtesse Networks
Those interested in press attendance for the European Data Center Forum on Financing, Investing & Real Estate Development, being held in London, UK, April 24-25, please email Joanna Christopoulos at email@example.com
Those interested in speaking/sponsorship opportunities, please contact Andy Melvin at AMelvin@imn.org