Now in its 6th year, eTail Germany continues to provide Germany with its most senior-level retail event. From 13-14 March 2018, eTail will bring together 400 retailers from over 280 companies including; Otto, MediaMarktSaturn, Adidas and Zalando, all in the heart of Berlin.
Join your fellow retail leaders, and learn from the eCommerce front-runners who will challenge convention and show you how to create a truly “seamless retail” experience. Our incredible speaker line-up includes:
- Arnd von Wedemeyer, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, notebooksbilliger.de
- Moritz Corbelin, Head of eCommerce Strategy, Otto
- Martin Wild, Chief Digital Officer, MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group
- Norman Nielsen, Head of Content Marketing, Zalando
- Torsten Schero, Chief Executive Officer, reBuy reCommerce
- Rahmyn Kress, Chief Digital Officer, Henkel
- Helmar Hipp, Managing Director, Cyberport
- Jens Fischer, Head of Online-Marketing, babymarkt.de
- And many, many more…
At eTail Germany, you will learn how to build a personalisation strategy which provides a focused, single customer view. You will discover how to bridge the gap between the possibilities of AI and business reality, deliver a cultural transformation so that your entire business thinks Omnichannel, identify and remove the friction points customers face as they move between channels, and create a first-class mobile UX.