Doug Frye has been named chairman of the USA Board of Directors for Colliers International, a global affiliation of independently owned commercial real estate firms.
Mr. Frye serves as President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Colliers Macaulay Nicolls, Inc. (CMN), the largest member firm of Colliers International. He has been associated with Colliers since 2001. Mr. Frye is also deeply involved in the local and global community through his participation and support of several non-profit organizations including World Vision, Global Partnerships, Farestart, Agros International and the World Green Building Council.
"Working with my colleagues on the USA board, I look forward to the continued expansion of Colliers' global service offerings as well as enhancing the breadth of our international service approach, to provide the deepest value to our clients around the world," remarked Mr. Frye. "In my previous leadership roles at Colliers, I've spearheaded several corporate social responsibility and charitable giving programs, which have instilled an added sense of unity and pride to the culture of our brand. I look forward to expanding these initiatives. Giving back to our communities has always been a hallmark of Colliers firms around the world."
"A significant and meaningful portion of Doug's career has been dedicated to the ongoing success of Colliers International, and as Chairman of the USA Board, he will continue accelerating success for both our professionals and our clients," said Carolyn Sidor, Executive Vice President, U.S. Operations. "Colliers International is a tier-one commercial real estate brand, and as we forge ahead in these challenging times, our proven market expertise, specialization, local flexibility and service excellence will continue to set us apart from the competition."
Prior to joining Colliers, Doug Frye held a variety of senior positions during his 13-year tenure with the Grubb & Ellis Company in Illinois including Executive Officer; President, Institutional Services Group; and Senior Vice President of the Investment Properties Division. Mr. Frye spent several years on the client side of commercial real estate, including three years as Vice President of Acquisitions & Dispositions with The Shidler Group in Chicago.
A full list of Colliers International Board members follows:
- David Bercu, Principal, Colliers Bennett & Kahnweiler, Rosemont, IL
- John Fleury, President/Chief Operating Officer/Principal, Cassidy Pinkard Colliers, Washington, DC
- Doug Frye, Chairman, President/Chief Executive Officer, Colliers International, Seattle, WA
- Charles H. Herder, SIOR, Co-Chairman/Principal, Colliers International, Houston, TX
- Bob Mathews, SIOR, President, Colliers Spectrum Cauble, Atlanta, GA
- Mike Mixer, Senior Vice President, Colliers International, Las Vegas, NV
- Mark Noble, SIOR, Managing Director, Colliers International, Dallas, TX
- Walter D. Pinkard, Jr., MBA, BOMA, NAR, Colliers Pinkard, Baltimore, MD
- Craig A. Robbins, President, USA Brokerage Services, Colliers International, Los Angeles, CA
- Robert Steinhart, SIOR, Senior Executive Vice President/Partner, Colliers Lanard & Axilbund, Philadelphia, PA
- Mike Spears, SIOR, Principal/Manager, Colliers Spectrum Cauble, Atlanta, GA