The results are through! 30 projects were voted to go through to the second round of the CEPIF & International Herald Tribune CEE Property Awards, the Best of the Best 1989-2006, and will be presented at CEPIF 2006 in Warsaw next week on 11-12 May.
The winner in each category will be voted for by participants of CEPIF 2006 on Thursday 11 May in the Palace of Culture & Science and announced at the CEPIF Gala Party at 20.00-02.00 at Fabryka Trzciny, ul. Otwocka 14, Warsaw.
The Central Europe Property & Investment Fair is the CEE region's largest and best-established real estate event, combining both a large number of exhibition stands and top-level conference panel discussions with major property figures.
The venue, the Palace of Culture, Warsaw.
An impression of the exhibition.
[ws_format("The 30 nominees in short:", 14)]
Nominations for Best Office
- Dom Dochodowy o Trzech Frontach, Platan Group
- Liberty Corner, Von der Heyden Group
- Metropolitan, Hines
- Rondo 1, Hochtief Project Development
- Saski Crescent, AIG Lincoln
all from Warsaw
Nominations for Best Shopping Centre
- Arkadia, Warsaw, CEFIC Polska
- Centrum Chodov, Prague, MULTI Development
- Silesia City Center, Katowice, TriGranit Development Corporation
- Stary Browar, Poznań, Fortis
- Westend City Center, Budapest, TriGranit Development Corporation
Nominations for Warehouse and Logistics Centre
- Alliance Logistics Center, Błonie (near Warsaw), Menard Doswell
- Diamond Business Park Piaseczno (near Warsaw), AIG Lincoln Polska
- ProLogis Park Poznań II
- ProLogis Park Piotrków, Piotrków Trybunalski
- ProLogis Park Wrocłąw (all developed by ProLogis)
Nominations for Best Hotel
- Grand Hotel Lublinianka, Lublin, Von der Heyden Group
- Hilton Budapest Westend Hotel, TriGranit Development Corporation
- Hotel Wien, Lviv, Hotel Wien Ltd
- InterContinental Warsaw, InterContinental Hotels Group and UBM and Warimpex
- Le Regina, Warsaw, ORCO Property Group
Nominations for Residential Development
- Duna-Pest Residences, Budapest, Duna Condominium KFT
- Leopoldinum Residence, Wrocław, Euro-dom
- Marina Lipno Yacht Harbor, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic, IB Arnhem
- Marina Mokotów, Warsaw, Dom Development
-Pokrovsky Hills, Moscow, Hines
Nominations for Best Community Project
- The Faculty of Law and Administration Building, Warsaw
- Palace of Arts, Budapest, TriGranit Development Corporation
- Sazka Arena, Prague
- Varna Cathedral, Sofia
- Warsaw Uprising Museum
Visit Europe Real Estate Publishers at the fair.
Limited number of copies of the new Europe Real Estate Yearbook 2006 available.